Cat6a Plenum Bare Copper Wooden Spool 1000ft
- 4 Pair, UTP, 23 AWG
- 100% Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Up To 10 GBit/s, 750 MHz
- Communications Multipurpose Plenum (CMP)
- Certified: FCC, CE, CSA, ISO/IES, RoHS
- Wooden Spool, 1000ft
9AM to 6PM Support
Free Delivery Above $249
You Can Also Buy This Deal
Total Price: $21.66
CAT6A PLENUM 1000FT
- Augmented category 6 cable
- 1000ft bulk, wooden spool
- 750 MHz, 10 Gbit/s speed
- Plenum-rated jacket
- For indoor use
SOLID BARE COPPER CONDUCTORS
- The cat6a cable features 100%, solid bare copper conductors
- 23 AWG unshielded
- Solid conductors of the CAT 6a cable are ideal for long-distance transmissions
- Cat6a copper cable features a thick plenum jacket
- Designed for indoor air handling spaces
- Heat resistant and does not emit toxic smoke
- Extremely durable to withstand the elements
LONG-LASTING COPPER CABLE
- Top-notch Cat 6a plenum cable for commercial and residential LAN
- 1000ft Bulk cable packaged on a wooden spool
- Recommended for PoE, PoE+/++, and other high-performance applications
- We have rigorously tested the cat6a 1000ft plenum cable for performance and safety
- It meets and exceeds all industry standards
LONGLASTING 10 GBIT/S PERFORMACE
- Cat6a solid copper bulk cable offers excellent data transmission without losing data packets
- Designed to block EMI, Noise, and Crosstalk actively
Buy Cat6a Plenum Cable 1000ft
Cat6a plenum cables are a cutting-edge solution for local area networks with high-performance requirements. If you need bulk ethernet cables to set up your commercial or residential network, these cables are the best option. With solid bare copper conductors and plenum jackets, these cables are easy to install and long-lasting. Furthermore, NewYork Cables manufactures and tests the 1000ft cat 6a plenum cables to ensure that they not only meet but exceed industry standards.
For Infoor Plenum Use
The cat6a plenum 1000ft cable is designed for indoor use in air handling spaces. It is to be run in HVAC ducts above dropped ceilings and below-raised floors. The communications multipurpose plenum jacket is highly resistant to heat and other environmental conditions. In the unlikely case of catching fire, the jacket actively extinguishes the flame and it does not emit toxic smoke.
Moreover, the thick jacket is easy to install and withstands snags and kinks that might occur during installation.
Tested and Certified
Cat 6a cable spool has undergone rigorous testing for safety and performance standard compliance. It meets and exceeds the industry standards. It has also been tested using a fluke cable tester to ensure that it maintains minimal to no interference and keeps the signal integrity intact.
With the solid cat6a plenum cable, you will not lose data packets and you can enjoy high-quality data transmission without interruption. It is certified by the following regulatory bodies: FCC, CE, CSA, ISO/IES, and RoHS.
4 Pair UTP Bare Copper Conductors
At its core, the copper cat6a plenum cable features 8 bare copper wires with a 23 AWG gauge size. These wires are tightly twisted into 4 pairs and kept apart with the help of the built-in spline. These features ensure minimal to no interference and high-performance transmission.
Bare copper conductors of the 1000ft bulk cat6a cable are ductile, corrosion resistant, and excellent conductors. They make the cable easy to handle and allow for an effortless installation.
Buy Bulk Cat6a Plenum 1000ft – NewYork Cables
Place your order for cat6a plenum bulk ethernet cable now or get in touch with us. In addition to the guarantee of top-notch quality, we offer a 10-year warranty (Terms Apply), free shipping, and extra discounts on bulk purchases. We will be sure to go above and beyond in delivering the bulk ethernet cable that you need.