No products in the cart.
Limited Warranty Terms and Conditions
NewYork Cables shall warrant the good quality and proper functioning of only Pure Copper Ethernet Cables listed at www.newyorkcables.com, if used in the manner appropriate for the purpose and in accordance with the operation manual, and shall provide warranty services subject to the following conditions:
- This Warranty covers the defects resulting from defective parts, materials, or manufacturing if such defects are revealed during the period of 10 years since the date of purchase.
- A product is considered defective if it burns or breaks when used/installed in the conditions as stipulated on the website, technical specification sheet, or any other similar documents supplied with it. Further, this warranty can be claimed if, 1.) a Plenum-rated product is found to be inconsistent with the plenum specifications (minimum non-toxic smoke and fire propagation prevention) and, 2.) a Riser-rated product is found to be inconsistent with the riser specifications (fire propagation prevention and minimum toxic smoke).
- If a product is found defective as per the definition mentioned above, NewYork Cables will be responsible to replace the product. If the product is not available in stock for replacement, the warranty beneficiary will be reimbursed the amount at which it was purchased.
- The Warranty does not cover the wear and tear caused by subjecting the product to extreme environmental conditions in long-term use.
- Product replacement time could be extended depending on the availability of the said product. Further, if the availability of the product is not anticipated for a period of one month, the warranty beneficiary will be reimbursed the full amount at which the product was purchased.
Warranty services will be provided under the following conditions:
- Immediately and effectively notify NewYork Cables about the determined defects in the product.
- The product along with a copy of the billing invoice should be delivered to NewYork Cables Headquarters.
- The product should be delivered together with a detailed and readable description of the technical problem and proof of the fact that the product was used/stored in the conditions recommended by the manufacturer.
- The shipment to NewYork Cables headquarters must be arranged and paid for by the Customer.
6. NewYork Cables reserves the right to charge the Warranty beneficiary with the costs of transportation if the defect does not fall within the scope of this Warranty or the product has not been proven defective by the NewYork Cables Quality Assurance Team.
The Warranty does not cover:
- Mechanical damages resulting from incorrect installation, configuration, usage, storage, or other activities inconsistent with the operation manual or contradictory to technical specifications attached to the device.
- The device that has been used or tampered with by the Warranty beneficiary or any other person in any way, including reconfiguration, repair, willful constructional variations, modifications, and adjustments.
- NewYork Cables shall not be held responsible for any failure in any performance obligations other than those stipulated on the website and the specification sheet of the product.
- The rights granted by this Warranty shall not include the right of the Warranty beneficiary to claim any lost profits in connection with defects of the product. NewYork Cables shall not be held responsible for any material losses caused by the defective product.
- NewYork Cables does not give or enter into any condition, warranty, or other terms about defective conditions or non-conformities resulting from: (i) misuse, incorrect installation, mishandling, neglect, accident, or abuse of any Products; (ii) improper or inadequate maintenance or calibration of any Products; (iii) errors resulting from incorporation or combination of any Product into or with any other product, service or system; or (iv) interoperability.
- This Warranty Terms and Conditions may be changed if the Customer and NewYork Cables establish different conditions in a separate agreement.